[amibroker] Re: Eind-of-Day Stock Data

Hello M Ramu

>   Please see the link down you can get all india stock feature and
>option data download.
>
>   http://www.purshotam.net/

I visited our site.
It seems that it is rather new and you don't have full information on
the products and services and how it can be used with AB.

Please let me know when you get that up and running and I will add a
link to your site at the UKB data resources page.

I do list Indian providers there, especially if our Indian friends
report that they are using the service and find it good.

Kind regards and good luck with your venture.

Brian_z