[amibroker] Re: Help with some Coding

Hi Ton,

I can see why it sounds confusing....

Basically, I don't want condition 1 to be met if the price simply
breaks all time highs.

Instead, Once we have the HHV of the High over the last 30 periods, I
then want price to retrace back down and then rise again and finally
break out (ie. Cross the HHV of the previous 30 periods). Only at
this point do I want condition 1 to be met!

Is this any clearer?  :-/

If it isn't, then for this exercise in regard to coding, I can change
condition 1 to:

1: Calculate the number of Bars (x) since the HHV of the High over
the last 30 periods.

All the best....

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Ton Sieverding"
<ton.sieverding@xxx> wrote:

> I am probably missing something in your logical problem definition,
Chorlton. When I am taking the highest high over a certain period,
how can I get a high during this period that will be higher ?