[amibroker] Question before buying from a new user

I've been trying the demo version of Amibroker for a few days now and
love the flexibility of the package.  I'm a little intimidated by the
complexity of it, but this is also part of the appeal.  Hopefully it
gets easier over time.  Anyhow, I've decided to buy the full version,
but have a couple of questions before I do so and was hoping people
here could help.

1)  I see the "Ultimate package" with the Pro version plus AmiQuote
and the AFL Code Wizard for $329.  Are the extra pieces
worthwhile/useful?  Does anyone use the code wizard much or are people
basically coding straight in AFL once you get used to it?  Also, how
does AmiQuote perform - is the data clean, etc.?

2)  I've been struggling with running scans to select stocks.  Thus
far, I've been using the Filter variable to create a new exploration.
 Each time I do this, I've had to lookup the indicators I wanted and
such in the AFL reference.  Is there an easier way to do this?  I
notice the AFL Code Wizard has a create exploration button, but when I
click on this I get a message that says it's not implemented yet.
Basically, I'm looking for something that gives me an indicator list
that I can then just click to add items and values for my scan rather
than having to manually input AFL each time.  Is this possible?

Otherwise a great program and a great community.  Looking forward to
getting to know you all better over time and hopefully posting
something useful of my own eventually.

Thanks in advance.