From: David Fitch <davidfitch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, November 2, 2007 8:21:54 PM
Subject: [amibroker] OT: VCPI - Article in Active Trader February 2005

Ara,
I sure would like to find something a little more consistent than just the eyeball and OBV and perhaps an EMA band.  Perhaps and actually,  I believe I haven't found the correct rules to keep me outa trouble. Quick count in my AB formulas shows 14 volume indicators, give or take.  They usually come about from S&C or some other journal we use. I put em to work for a bit, scratch my head a bit, crunch it on my favorites a bit and conclude I might as well through darts. And once the indicator is published, that's it. Never heard from again. No sustaining interest.
I can be way off base here. But for swing trading, I'd sure like to be enlightened.
Thanks
Dave