[amibroker] Re: Block AmiQuote from updating

Dingo, thanks for your suggestion.

I understand how,
using the switches
shown in ReadMe2.html
it is possible to update from a specific .tls file.

But, is it possible with a bat file
to direct the data obtained
from a specific .tls file
to a specific data base?

That would be a relief
cause it would allow everything to be run from Scheduler
no matter which data base was open.

Meanwhile the readme suggestion was helpful,
as it has the idea
to clear the Automatic import checkbox.
This would act as an alert,
to give a second chance
to deceide if the download is appropriate to the data base.