From: jack
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2007 7:41 PM
Subject: [amibroker] how to run more than one strategies on different timeframe

Does anyone have experience on running more than one strategies on different timeframes in realtime,
for example, two strategies, strategy 1 and strategy 2, timeframes are 1min, 5min, a set of 30 stocks in a watchlist.
scanning should be run tick by tick in realtime, when conditions are met, a window is popped out like"strategy 1, stock A, 5min BUY".
I can't think of an proper way to implement it. AA comes to my mind first, but can AA  run tick by tick(at least seconds by seconds)?
should I use script to implement this?

thanks