[amibroker] reverse RSI calculation

Does anyone know how to calculate a closing price based on an RSI
value?  I am trying to figure out what the closing price has to be
tomorrow for the RSI value to be above 70.  I have tried working with
the formula but can't figure out how to modify it to accept the hard
coded RSI of 70 and give me tomorrows closing price.

Below is a verion of RSI from Tomasz in thread:
threaded=1&m=e&var=1&tidx=1

Can anybody help me figure out how to modify this to give me the
close price (that would result in an RSI value over 70)?

thanks,
Jason