From: H Patel
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2007 5:26 AM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] FOREX in AB

Gentleman,
Why expend for Forex data @49 per month?

It is free, if u set MT4 plugin in Ami wih any Forex MT4 metatrader platform.

alex huynh <ahuynh7@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi everyone,
There is Amiquote cost $49 for the software key. I can download forex data but do I need the subscription for Forex? If I purchase the key which symbol is for the USDJPY, EURUSD? Is it real time?

Thanks,
Alex
http://mail.yahoo.com

Thanking you with Kind Regards,