[amibroker] Is it possible to get open positions value from account manager to work out daily trailing stop scan?

  • To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [amibroker] Is it possible to get open positions value from account manager to work out daily trailing stop scan?
  • From: Geoff Lamb <Geoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 20:36:17 +0000

Hi,

What I am trying to do is get a daily explorer to run on my 'open
positions' account. That way I can get a daily/weekly report on things
like current values, growth, etc. But what I really want from it is to
be able to work out the current value of my trailing stop which relies
on the purchase price (which is not the EOD price so needs to be entered
manually).  I want to do this against my real portfolio.

I can't seem to find the functions (if there are any) that reference the
values from the account manager.

I have a daily scan that tells me my 'buys' for the day. I would like
the same thing to happen for my 'sells'

Does anyone know how I could do that? Or a work around.

Thanks in advance

Geoff