[amibroker] Plot(,"",Color,style);

I checked the Categorized list of AFL functions, and I could not find one that does what I would like to do.

When I am having fun working in the  in the Formula Editor, I would like to be able to have a HOTKEY function that would instantly create a PARTIALLY completed PLOT statemant like I have shown below.

Plot(,"",color,style);

It is not really that important, but it would be kind of handy.   Do any of you know how to make a script to to this??

Ron D