[amibroker] Questions Regarding AmiBroker

I am looking for a backtesting software suitable for my needs. Since,
I learned of AmiBroker, so have downloaded the Demo version to try it
out. Now, have a few questions which are as follows:

1. Since, India is now a growing economy, so the Indian Stock and
commodities (MCX ncdx) data need to be included.

2. Forecasting of price when the script is at life high as can not set
the resistance level above the life high price.

3. The free, default data providers are lacking for Forex and
Australian Stocks. It is tough for beginners. Although, if you enjoy
programming, it is good.

4. Getting New High-New Low data into AB using AmiQuote? I, does
anyone know how to get the data into AB using AmiQuote or another free
source?  The answer is No as far as Yahoo is concerned. Although, you
can develop your own using the complete US-Stocks database (Hemscott).
Hence, this is a problem of a data issue dealing with free data

5. If use an external editor to make changes to indicators that are
plotted on my AB. I have to reopen the AFL file and click on apply
indicator icon in the AFL editor. Is there a better way?

Please comment and sincere thanks