[amibroker] Re: Jscript question? How to save off multiple 15 minute charts?

Update! Sorry... Script I thought was working until a reboot.  Script
no longer working corectly or properly.  Pleas help..

It pulls the layout, then opens and closes the layout with the right
symbols from the watchlist then continues opening and closing between
the BASE TIME INTERVAL and the new layout window, but then saves the
same image over and over with the BASE TIME INTERVAL with each naming
of the symbols names from the watchlist.  All images are then the
same image.

Thanks...

Richard

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "rlfoxworth2006"
<rlfoxworth2006@xxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Ok this jscript works partly now....  When I run it, it places the
> correct layout and the correct time in the charts window.
>
> BUT it still saves copies of the images with the BASE TIME
INTERVAL...