From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of holygrail168
Sent:
Sunday, 28 October 2007 6:27 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] rounding

Hi,

my buyprice functions are calculating values which go something like

7.395678

since these are in dollars, I want it to round to 3 significant figures
so i get a value like 7.40

however, the AFL language only has round, ceil, floor which only
performs rounding to the nearest integer.

so how do u guys do it then? it seems like a pretty basic function and
i'm sure amibroker should have it but i've trawled thru the formula
reference and can't find anything,

thanks