Re: [amibroker] Re: How can I convert AmiBroker tick database to AmiBroker 1-minute data ?

Hi UMR,

In excel sheet, one can seperate the one column content into 2 column by using Text to column function under data button.

Regards,

Raajesh

umrperumal <umrperumal@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
TJ / Others,

I have generated 1 minute data (from the base tick data)
using "Exploration", and exported.

But, I am not able to import the exported file (1 min data). In the
exported file, date and time is given in a combined date/time
format,whereas, while importing, the import wizard needs date and
time to be given in separate columns.

Do not know how to convert the date/time format into separate
columns of date and time.

Can you plese help

Regards

UMR Perumal

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxps.com, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@xxx>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> You can use Exploration to generate any desired interval (set
Periodicity in AA)
> and export to ASCII then import back to a new database.
> http://www.amibroker.com/kb/2006/03/04/how-to-export-quotations-
from-amibroker-to-csv-file/

> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com

((((( Raajesh Jariwala )))))

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin. __._,_.___