[amibroker] Re: Jscript question? How to save off multiple 15 minute charts?

If the Base Time Interval is 1 Minute and you change it to 15 minutes
does that mean the data coming in updates every 15 minutes and there
is no pulling charts less than 15 minute intervals? Example of
looking at charts say 3 min , 5 min, 10 min...?

Is there some way to tell the program to use 15 minutes instead of
default?

Thanks....

RichardF.