From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of kt yong
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2007 9:01 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] cheapest backfill tick chart

Hi,

I am trading ER2 e-mini and have an account with IB. I trade with n-volume
chart which based on ticks feed from IB. I notice the backfill does not go
too far back. Is there anyway to have the backfill updated at least for 2
days without leaving my PC on 24 hours?

I am not a consistent trader so I wish not to invest on e-signal or other
premium data source. I hope someone in this forum with similar experience to
share their experience.

Thanks in advance,

Khee Toong

 <http://answers.yahoo.com.sg>
Real people. Real questions. Real answers. Share what you know
<http://answers.yahoo.com.sg> .