From: jeffro861 <jeffro861@xxxxxxxxx>
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 9:17:55 PM
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Getting Today

In automatic analysis look under "Range" and select n last days and
put a 1. You might also need to look under settings in automatic
analysis and select the "portfolio" tab and choose the option for
future data.

Good luck,
JH

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxx ps.com, Conrad Smith <conradfsmith3@ ...>
wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I'm trying to write an exploration that finds the stocks where the
MACD fast MA crosses down the slow MA and the signal is more than 0.

> I've come up with this so far:
>
> Mac1 = MA(Close, 12);
> Mac2 = MA(Close, 26);
>
> Filter = Cross(Mac2, Mac1) AND (Mac2 - Mac1) > 0;
> AddColumn( Close, "Close");
>
> The problem is that every stock has met this criteria at one time
or another. How do I make this apply only to the most current day
(presumably today).

> Thanks for any help.