[amibroker] Re: AB system into TradeSim Database

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "justinwonono" <justinwonono@xxx> wrote:

> Ok thanks franc, I'll check what I've done wrong.
>
> Regards
>
> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "oceanchimes" <oceanchimes@> wrote:
> >
> > Justinwonono
> > I used a call to the include file in my AFL. Then ran a
> > backtest/exploration for the period using AA filter for all stocks.
> > Worked as expected, no problems with single symbol out only.
> > franc
> >
> > --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "justinwonono" <justinwonono@>
wrote:

> > > Hi franc,
> > >
> > > First, thanks for your code, much appreciated, I gave this a go
but I
> > > only seemed to get output for the current symbol backtest, I can't
> > > output a filtered backtest. Any ideas what I might be doing wrong or
> > > is that what it is meant to do? ie only the current symbol.
> > >
> > > Regards
> > >
> > > Justinwonono
> > >
> > > --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "oceanchimes" <oceanchimes@>

> that I
> > > test it

> trades.
> > > for.

I'm having trouble getting this to work. How do you actually use it?
Am I supposed to modify the function (ie adjust buy details etc) or do
you just call it as an #include in another AFL file which has my buy
and sell commands?

Any help would be appreciated,

Alistair