From: Mohammed
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2007 1:49 PM
Subject: [amibroker] Confusion about Amibroker Alert

I have some confusion about Amibroker Alert.

I'm using Amibroker for Forex trader and I have about (8) pairs in
Amibroker list. The current pair viewing in the screen is NZDJPY,

My Question is:

Does the alert will alert me if my system meet in the other pairs?
which is not the current selected pair or I have to select the pair to
be alert?

All The Best.