Re: [amibroker] Re:DDE Plugin

Hello,

Isn't free trial available ?
http://www.amibroker.com/download.html

You can test anything before purchase.
The list of supported data sources is here:
http://www.amibroker.com/guide/h_quotes.html

There is no Finatek here.

Also as you can see at:
http://www.amibroker.com/dde.html

There is no Finatek listed in configuration examples.

Since Finatek is never mentioned anywhere in the docs
as a working source, it was your task to take a free trial
and test before purchase. That's what the free trial is for.

You also said that you tried AB with eSignal and it worked
fine and you have tried with MT4 and it worked fine too.

You also mentioned that Finatek in fact gives you data via DDE
but you are getting data spikes. That suggests that the
problem is on Finatek side because if there was communication problem
(plugin side) you would see absolutely NO DATA at all !
If you see the data, but data are wrong then the data are simply SENT
wrong (Finatek side).

So why don't you simply use those sources that work fine.
There are plenty to choose from.

You can even have FREE forex data (delayed) using AmiQuote.

So what's the point ? You have access to many free and paid
sources that work. Why don't you choose working data sources?

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com