[amibroker] last value vs Buy signals->they definitely dont match if i use range in analysis

Here is a scenario that i am coming accross that in my opinion is a
strange behaviour.

1. I run a scan from 4 Sept 07 to 4 sept 07
2. i have a Buy conditoin
Buy=twentyDayHigh AND Ref(twentyDayHigh,-1) AND Ref(twentyDayHigh,-
2)  AND ADX(14)>20   AND  Close <50   AND MA(V,20)>200000;

3. i have a  conditoinal statement that states that if it is a buy,
then add it to the watchlist
if(LastValue( Buy)==1) {
			wlnumber = CategoryFind
("WoodiesCCI_Step1_20DayHigh", categoryWatchlist );
			mysymbols = CategoryGetSymbols
(categoryWatchlist, wlnumber );
			CategoryAddSymbol( "",
categoryWatchlist,wlnumber );
			_TRACE("ABTrace adding long " + Name());

		}
	        break;

4. the results that i get are AGIX and BELM on my results panel that
matches to 4 sept 07. However the stocks added to my watchlist are
the ones that are related to the signals matching the latest bar.
which is GPOR, INWK, LOOP, VTIV.

My understanding of the analysis window is that if i set my range to
whaterever date,bar, the signals generated should match only to that
range. in my case, the buy signals matches the range date and teh
last value of the signals matches the latestbar.

My Gripe: If the way the lastvalue works is  is intended design, it
is not clarified in detail in the documentation wrt to the analysis
window.
My Question: how do i check the specific buy signal at a specific
date. is there a built in function or do i have to loop the array and
find the matching array value associated with the range.