[amibroker] Charting futures data

I am using the IB plugin and downloaded data for RUT Dec futures
contract, RLZ7-GLOBEX-FUT, but it will not display. The charts say I
need more than 3 bars of data and that there are 0 bars of data for
this symbol. I used Quote Editor and I see 15 days if one minute data.
Why won't the charts display this data? Is there some special setting
for displaying futures data?

Also I tried to add RLZ7-CME-FUT and the plugin says it is an invalid
symbol. Is there a different format for CME futures?

Thanks,
Barry