[amibroker] Replay tickdata for simulation

Hi,

it would not be easy for me to present my question. I didn´t use this
language for a long time. So it could be that my question ist
answered somewhere here in this group, but my search was not
successful. May be I used not the right key words. Sorry then?

Im a newby! I´m interested in a software, that is able to simulate
real trades. But not in the way like backtests. I have no developed
trade system to be tested and benchmarked on historical data. I just
want to make first experiance with software based simulatet trading.

So I want so simulate manually trading of DAX Futures, based on
historical data, offline !!! I have a full time job, so there´s no
way for me to trade online a test account in realtime. I have to
trade it afterwards, based on historical tick data.

I have a DVD with the historical tickdata of the FDAX (Eurex) hole
year 2006 in one endless long csv file (800 GB). Im able so seperate
it in days.
 Is it possible to import this data to "play" and trade it with
Amibroker offline?
Is there a ASCII import feature? I think there is.

But I am not sure, if Amibroker can ?play" the tickdata. And if it´s
possible, is there a way to speed up the simulation? For example 4
times faster?
My dreem ;-) : to simulate for example an 8 hours Eurex-Tuesday,
March 2006? but in September 2007, Saturday only in 2 or 4 hours to
learn und try my ideas.

In other Software this kind of simulation is called for example ?tick
data replay" or simulation mode? But they are too expensive (fee per
month, etc.) or using only own recorded data?

Thanks for your answers

Greets
Martin