[amibroker] Re: Mark stocks automatically when added to watchlist in exploration

If i right-click the chart, choose edit formula, and write the plot
code there it works alright.

But my exploration is different than that formula, I have several
explorations, one in each file, that I load in Auto-analyser when I
want to run the exploration. The "chart formula" (rightclick chart,
edit formula...) is always left untouched.

I don't know what is the normal way to work in amibroker, do you
always write all code in the chart formula? I don't use any
indicators, only explore prices, by using an other exploration file
which I load into the Auto-analyser.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "wavemechanic" <fimdot@xxx> wrote:

> Maybe there is a way to connect your price chart with an exploration
output but off hand nothing comes to mind.  Not sure why you do not
want to include exploration with plotting code but maybe I
misunderstand.  In any case, I would (and often do) just make up a
code along these lines:

> Exploration code
> plot(c, "", colorbar, ...)
> plotshapes(...)