[amibroker] AmiBroker 5.0 and Reserved Names

Tomasz,

In Version 5, I remember reading about problems with older custom afl’s that needed to be changed.  I searched on the web site for this info, can you please direct me to the correct location.  I checked the knowledge base and this was there, but when I clicked on the link it said “sorry no post match your criteria”

If your formula uses the following names: switch, case, break, continue, default as user-defined variable identifier then you would need to rename them. To do so follow the instructions in this article: http://www.amibroker.com/kb/2007/04/05/new-keywords-in-afl-and-possible-conflict-with-user-defined-v… […]

Thanks,

Larry M Powell