[amibroker] Basic question on how to start programming

Hi all,

I'm relatively new to amibroker and don't know programming.  I'd like to
start adding a few custom indicators and hope that someone can help get
me started.

I have a set of indicators I'm following in FX to set up trades.  I have
3 stochastics set up on the same pane and when all 3 drop below 20 at
the same time, that sets up a possible trade.  I'd like to indicate
graphically that that has happened.  Either by changing the colors of
the candles, or possible just drawing a small line or coloring the
stochastic lines.  The second part of the set up is a candle that closes
above the 62 period ema.  What triggers the trade is when another candle
goes even 1 pip above the high of the candle that first closed above the
62 period ema.  Ideally I'd like to set up a mechanism to monitor a
number of majors and crosses and alert me when the trades set up.

I really don't have an idea on how to get started with this.

Would someone be kind enough to point me in the right direction?

Thank you,

Kourosh