RE: [amibroker] Template :

Hi Natasha..

I use a similar approach for multiple triggers on 1 system.

I give each trigger a unique name eg

LT1 = xxxx

LT2 = yyyy

LT3 = zzz

Buy = LT OR LT2 or LT3;

Then when exploring, I create another variable ‘systemID’ & do a check for which system triggered.  The systems are in order of preference in case there are multiple triggers for the same symbol..

Ie

SysID = IIF(LT1, 1, IIF(LT2, 2,IIF(LT3, 3,0))) ;

Then when exploring, I call SysID to see which trigger is being called.

You could configure the same for exits I suppose, I haven’t tried that yet.

Cheers, Dave