[amibroker] Min Holding Period Conundrum

How can I limit the minimum holding period from the time a position is
opened not from time the buy signal was issued? The situation that I
facing is that I get two buy signals, I buy after the first buy signal
and I want to hold for at least two bars (including the entry bar).
If I use Buy = ExRem(Buy, Sell);
then if I use Sell  =  (ExitLong AND BarsSince(Buy)>=2);
works fine. However then when I backtest and I have two consecutive buy
signals and on the first buy siganl I don't have enough cash to buy but
on the second buy siganl I have enough cash, it would not buy because
the second signal is removed.
Any suggestions are appreciated.

TIA