Re: [amibroker] Number of days between 2 dates

You'll probably mean trading days, not calender days.

The issue of actual Trading days vs Calender days was addressed in a post on Date Calculations, in the Real-Time Programming category, on the

Users' Knowledge Base,

the particular post was:

http://www.amibroker.org/userkb/2007/05/07/date-arithmetic/

best regards,