[amibroker] Re: Candle formations and automated trading

You need to define your buy and sell signals within the AFL code and
then enter trades via trading interface once the signal is generated.
I posted some code yesterday that may be generally helpful.

Your sell condition cannot be entered as a trailing stop order.
Instead you should define a sell condition in AFL, that triggers a
sell when the when the price of current bar dips below the low of the
previous bar.  You can then enter the trade via the IB interface when
LastValue (SELL) is true.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "dralexchambers"