Re: [amibroker] Looping question

Markus,

As a general rule, Every AFL pass, is just like starting over with
the first pass.  However, the price arrays and number of bars will
change between passes.  If you want to keep some information from a
previous pass, it has to be stored in a static variable or a file.
This actually make life very simple, and as long as your formula is
efficient, it will run fast enough for real time use.

If you have generated some array or variables in a loop, they are
valid for the rest of the current AFL pass.

Dennis