[amibroker] Re: Indexes to watchlist

Joe, Thanks so much. I haven't opened your attachment yet- I'll have
to figure that out. But I was wrong, they were all on there but the
scroll is so sensitive I was going past them before I knew it. Then it
took me a bit to figure out the how to select the ones I
wanted-difficult with that hair trigger scroll. But I got them in a
watchlist. I'm just about to the point I can try this out and see what
comes up. Thanks again, Lloyd

In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Joe Landry" <jelandry@xxx> wrote:

> Oops, I should really check these notes out before I answer.  Mine
are in Group 255 and I don't know why.