From: "Vinay Gakkhar." <vgakkhar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2007 12:31 PM
Subject: [amibroker] SELECTIVE FILTER IN EXPLORATION

> Sorry, I should have explained why I want to do this, this would have made
it easier for you to give right advise.

> I have added few columns whose data I would export to Excel, and then sort
data in the specific columns one after other column to select scrips meeting
my criteria. But I want these two scrips (actually indexes ^BSESN & ^NSEI)
to anway appear in this list for visual comparison.

> So, I need data for these two indices to come, and I want data of filtered
scrips to come.

> Being not so proficient in Amibroker language, may I request that you
please write the exact wording which I should copy into my exploration?