From: burlap58
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2007 3:12 AM
Subject: [amibroker] Numcolumn

When I try to explore using some of the AFL from the library I'm told
I need to define the numcolumn variable. I've looked all over for that
term and found a brief definition that didn't help. It's probably in
one of the nooks and crannies of this software, but I can't find it in
the exploration page it refers me to. Amy help would be appreciated. Lloyd