[amibroker] Re: Help with missing bars

Bill,

Thanks, I've tried this... but it fills in with the OHLC and volume
from the previous bar. This throws everything off, especially the
opening!

I'm using "Pad & Align" for my composites, since it still reflects
relative strength.

I guess I'll just have to live with the missing bars (it's more
realistic anyway) and learn to adapt my afl accordingly... just
confusing coming from other formula languages.

Thanks again, Doug