Re: [amibroker] Dynamically update Parameters list

Rolly,

Yes, this is one of the reasons I made the "Flexible Parameter
Layouts" AFL.  However, the AFL is very new, and I keep finding ways
to improve it daily.  It requires the features of AB Version 5 and
AutoIt.   It is working for me doing exactly what you want.  However,
there is extra AFL to integrate it into a system and more care must
be taken to make it work without name conflicts.  Eventually it
should be turned into an include.

Regards,
Dennis