[amibroker] Help with missing bars

I'm a new user, so thanks for the help on this basic issue...

I'm using a 5-min database fed from Quote.com and I see that there
are "holes"... if there was no trade, there is no bar.

This makes most averaging and oscillating indicators innaccurate
(relative to one another), and makes AddToComposite for mutiple-
security composites very messsy.

I would prefer if these bars were filled in with OHLC at the previous
bars close and volume at zero.

Does anyone know if I can adjust the AutoUpdate or database settings
to correct this? Or maybe I can write a scan that will write data to
create the the missing bars?

Thanks again for the help, Doug