[amibroker] Re: ESignal RT feed and Explorations - Symbol limits?

I have used esignal before with 100 symbol limit and have scanned 8k
symbols EOD successfully. ab manages it by tehe config settings in
the plugin where there is a bo No of symbol limit..

infact i have opened 2 ab apps simultaneously and if i put 40 in the
settings, it will scan successfully without complaining.
even through esignal states 200, it means they will provide 200
symbols of data in the same stream. AB manages around it by deleting
old symbols and adding new ones as it needs to.

i use a secondary EOD database because esignal does not give funda
info. symbol management is another pain. data providers like qp2 or
norgate provide that seemlessly leavig me to focus on more important
things.

 --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "nikkunayar" <nikkunayar@xxx>