[amibroker] ESignal RT feed and Explorations - Symbol limits?

Hello

I did a search here and found a post by Tomasz that says this

"eSignal subsciptions have limits on number of simultaneous symbols
and only that number can be really
fed in real-time.

AmiBroker can however scan larger universe provided that you are using
Professional version
and "wait for backfill" check box is checked in Auto-Analysis screen.
Note however that once you exceed the eSignal limit, the program needs
to switch active lists
and perform backfilling and it slows down scanning process *a lot*.
eSignal may also start to throttle your downloads (backfills) if they
detect a lot of such activity."

Now... I have an eSignal account with 200 symbol limit. I have an End
Of Day database with about 225 stocks in it. When I run an exploration
on that database... I get results from azpn to xmsr - that is, the
results seem to come from the entire range of the 225 stocks in the
database. However, when I click on the eSignal Data Manager and choose
Data--> Symbols, I see a list with about 134 items. The very first
stock is listed there, and then a postion of the list starting with
the letter 'H' is there.

This is weird. First, AB seems to have done the explration on stocks
that are not in the list shown as being accessed by the Data Manager.
Second, the Data Manager shows only 134 items. I might expect it to
show 200 of my 225 items(running up agianst the symbol limit) but not 134.

I tried checking the 'Wait for Backfill' box as suggested and here's
what happened. I ran the Exploration agian and I got two more symbols
than I did the first time (without checking the 'Wait for Backfill'
box. However, the two extra results I got were on stocks that were
actually in the list of 134 that showed in the Data Manager BEFORE I
checked the 'Wait for Backfill' box.

Does anyone know exactly what is happening when you are using
eSignal's RT data feed to establish an EOD database and then running
an exploration on that database, when the database contains more than
200 symbols?