[amibroker] Win = AB.ActiveWindow issues. symbol never changs

Hello
I would like to understand the criteria that is used to return the
Active window. My assumption is that it would reflect the active
chart that i am currently viewing in AB.

The prob that i have is that this produces a snapshot of the symbol
SHOO all the time. I am lookng at a different chart and it still does
not produce the snapshot of the lastest symbol that i am viewing.

Seede

function DateDemo(){
   var d, s = "";
   d = new Date();
  s += d.getFullYear();
   s += d.getDate() ;
   s += (d.getMonth() + 1) + "_" ;
  s += d.getHours() ;
   s += d.getMinutes() ;
   s += d.getSeconds() ;
   return(s);

}

AB = new ActiveXObject("Broker.Application");
Win = AB.ActiveWindow;
Win.ExportImage( "c:\\temp\\" + Win.document.name+ "_" + DateDemo()
+".bmp", 800, 600 );