[amibroker] Re: Deleting Watchlists

Erase(make empty) all watchlists that are not needed, then exit
amibroker and when you open amibroker again it the watchlist-list is
only showing those that were not erased (made empty)

This is an old message, but I had problems with this and got it
sorted out. Wanted to share for future reference.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Bruce H." <bwh@xxx> wrote:

> Richard,
>
> Thanks for the response.. Its appreciated..
>
> When I go to add a particular stock to a watch list, I am presented
with a list of all lists (1-34)..

> Is there a way to delete some of these excess list, so that I only
see a list of say 3 or 4 rather than all 34 of them..