[amibroker] Re: Does not refresh automatically when ticker added to Watchlist via COM?

Thanks, Ian and Dingo, for your suggestions.

I am using 4.90.5, but I don't see a Watchlist folder, hence, I guess
I can't use dingo's suggestion until I upgrade.

As for Ian's suggestion, is it possible to get AFL to accept
parameters so that I can have a single AFL, call it and pass on the
watchlist to erase (I can do without the filling in of tickers from
the filter)? If possible, this might be an indirect way.

Actually, it just surprised me that erasing a watchlist via COM is not
so direct after all in AB. I was really more expecting a 1-line reply
to my query, even accompanied by a 'knock' on the head from seniors
here for not figuring out on my own   =)

- Winston