[amibroker] Re: Is is possible to add custom columns to the backtest results screen?

You need to pass your indicator arrays, or at least the values on the
entry days, to the custom backtest procedure. For the whole arrays, I
think you need to use AddToComposite and Foreign, or for individual
values you can use dynamic/static variables with appropriate names
(eg. including stock code plus entry date/time).

No idea about fundamental data though.

Regards,
GP