From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Ron Rowland
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2007 2:37 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Copy or Use Composites from QP DB in Ftrack DB

As far as I know it can't be done if you want OHLC.  FT database has only 3
fields: Date, Close, Distribution Amount.  It does not support OHLC nor
Volume nor Open Interest.

Open up any FT FNU file to see the format, then you can create a FT FNU
compatible file of your QP3 composite.  Save with filetype of FNU and copy
to your FT directory.  You will then have a FT compatible version of your
composite (but it will contain only Close).

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Ken Close <ken45140@xxx> wrote:

> Any help on this?  I really need to do something in FastTrack with
OHLC
> composites generated in QP3, and need help on how to get the
composite
> transferred/copied/imported/?? over.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Ken
>
>   _____

On Behalf
> Of Ken Close
> Sent: Monday, August 27, 2007 6:35 PM
> To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [amibroker] Copy or Use Composites from QP DB in Ftrack DB
>

> I tried to copy a composite created in my QP database over to the
equivalent
> folder in my FTrack database, but it was not recognized by the
Ftrack
> database.  At least it did not show up in a listing of symbols in
the FTrack
> db.
>
> Is it possible to create a composite in one database (QP which has
H/L/O)
> and then easily get that composite over into another database.
>
> I searched messages and Help and tried a few things but nothing
makes the
> copied symbol show up in the other DB.
>
> Any suggestions.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ken

To get support from AmiBroker please send an e-mail directly to SUPPORT {at}
amibroker.com