[amibroker] Copy or Use Composites from QP DB in Ftrack DB

  • To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] Copy or Use Composites from QP DB in Ftrack DB
  • From: "Ken Close" <ken45140@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 18:35:15 -0400

I tried to copy a composite created in my QP database over to the equivalent folder in my FTrack database, but it was not recognized by the Ftrack database.  At least it did not show up in a listing of symbols in the FTrack db.

Is it possible to create a composite in one database (QP which has H/L/O) and then easily get that composite over into another database.

I searched messages and Help and tried a few things but nothing makes the copied symbol show up in the other DB.

Any suggestions.

Thanks,

Ken