Re: [amibroker] Re: Forex data

I am using MT4 Plugin to fetch forex data to Ami.
It is very easy and hasselfree.
You can import it in Ami as alive datafeed and is a  FREE
Nothing to pay anything for it.
sai20_2000 <sai20_2000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Have you heard of MT4 plugin for Amibroker. It too fetches the same
in to AB as you have mentioned with 1min base time interval for a
period look back of 2 days by default.( prefer MT4 from North
Finance)

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxps.com, "leslie_bond39"
<leslie_bond39@...> wrote:

> Free FX Data...
> Does any one know how to set up Akmos data in AB. They have about
20
> Fx pairs and a couple of indicies, gold and silver too. Time
intervals
> from 1min up to daily. Ability to export live in metastock,
> tradestation and ensign formats. Some historical data also. I have
the
> data on my disc in 5min intervals but when i inport to AB it only
> shows up in daily format.
>
> http://www.akmos.com/software/afmidle/docs/concept.html
>
> This is the help page that explains about it, click through the
> arrows on page bottom for more about it.
> Any help appreciated.

Thanking you with Kind Regards,

Haresh Patel

Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo! FareChase. __._,_.___