RE: [AmiBroker] Error 29

Mohammed,

Not sure what your problem is, but it is not the code.  I copied the code, checked syntax, and ran as both Scan and Exploration. It ran fine.  I am using AmiBroker Professional ver 4.99.

Donald F Lindberg

From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mohammed
Sent: Sunday, August 26, 2007 10:34 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Error 29

Hi All;

I get this code from the net, but when I do scan it give an
Error as showing bellow.

--------
Plot(S, "Sup:",colorRed,styleDots|styleNoLine);

Buy = ExRem( Buy,
----------------^

Error 29.
Variable 'buy' used without having been initialized.
---------

Any one can help to solve this error.

With the advance regards,

/////// CODE ///////

_SECTION_BEGIN("multiplication factor");

/*Writed & composed by Tudor Marcelin - Art Invest*/

SetChartOptions
(0,chartShowDates|chartShowArrows|chartLogarithmic|chartWrapTitle);

k=1; /* multiplication factor*/
n=Optimize("n",8,3,15,1); /*period*/
f=ATR(n);

R[0] = Close[0];

S[0] = C[0];
for( i = 11; i < BarCount; i++ )
{

R[i]=R[i-1];
S[i]=S[i-1];

if ( C[i-1] >R[i-1] )
{
r[i] = C[i-1]+k*f[i-1];
s[i]= C[i-1]-k*f[i-1];
}
if ( C[i-1] <S[i-1] )
{
r[i] = C[i-1]+k*f[i-1];
s[i]= C[i-1]-k*f[i-1];
}

Buy = Close>R;
Sell = Close<S;

Cump=IIf(Close>R,1,0);
Vanz=IIf(Close<S,1,0);
}
Plot(Close,"Close",colorBlack,styleCandle);
Plot(R, "Rez:",colorGreen,styleDots|styleNoLine);
Plot(S, "Sup:",colorRed,styleDots|styleNoLine);

Buy = ExRem( Buy, Sell ); //Elimina semnalele buy consecutive
Sell = ExRem( Sell, Buy ); //Elimina semnalele sell consecutive

shape = Buy * shapeUpArrow + Sell * shapeDownArrow;

fig=Cump*shapeHollowUpArrow + Vanz*shapeHollowDownArrow;

PlotShapes( fig, IIf( Cump, colorPaleGreen , colorPink), 0, IIf(
Cump, Low-1, High+1)); //Pentru a vizualiza semnalele consecutive
eliminate de ExRem
PlotShapes( shape, IIf( Buy, colorGreen, colorRed ), 0, IIf( Buy, Low-
1, High+1));

AlertIf( Buy, "", "Experiment", 1 );
AlertIf( Sell, "", "Experiment",2);

GraphXSpace = 10;

Dev = C - S;

Title=EncodeColor(colorBlue)+"Experiment"+EncodeColor(colorBlack)+ "
Open:"+O+" High:"+H+" Low:"+L+" Close:"+C+
EncodeColor(colorGreen)+" Rez:"+R+
EncodeColor(colorRed)+" Sup:"+S+
EncodeColor(colorBlack)+" Dev:"+Dev+
EncodeColor(colorBlue)+
" \nDate: "+EncodeColor(colorRed)+Date();
_SECTION_END();

Filter = 1;
AddColumn(S,"S",1.4);
AddColumn(R,"R",1.4);