[amibroker] Re: Plotting OHLC of custom symbol?

Ron,

What I am trying to do is plot the spread/difference between the
Nasdaq up volume and down volume as it can confirm when the market is
reversing.  The up volume is stored in the "bid" and the down volume
is stored in the "ask" field in the symbol vol-nasd-nadaq-ind.  I
tried to plot just the "bid" data as a line at first and all I got was
a horizontal line with the most current value.  It proved that I could
get the current value, but also proved that I was too incompetent in
my afl skills to then take that data and draw a line showing the
changing value of the volume.