[amibroker] Re: Detail Backtest Report

This support has recently been added to feature request #276, which
is currently marked as "planned" and asks for monthly and annual
breakdown. http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/view_bug.php?bug_id=276
(will need to be a member to see the above link).

The enhanced facility of providing tabular breakdown (as opposed to
graphical depiction described in the original request) was not part
of the request at the time that it was marked as planned. But, we can
still hope :)

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "dingo" <dingo@xxx> wrote:

> By parsing it yourself (good luck) or putting in a suggestion (good
luck).

Give