[amibroker] Re: ADK QT.dll won't work anymore

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "aequalsz" <aequalsz@xxx> wrote:

> Using the Microsoft C++ compiled version of Amibroker Development
Kit
> (ADK) basic version of QT doesn't work anymore with the new version
of
> AB.  It had always worked fine until maybe 6 months ago - then
instead
> of a green connection, now I only get the red (no connection)
sign.
> The really strange thing is that it still retrieves symbols from
> Tracker.
>
> And yes it always worked fine before and I've checked to see that
the
> http port is set correctly to 16239.  Also the latest QT dll works
OK
> if I use that version.
>
> I wanted to divide the volumes from the ADK QT by 100 to make them
> compatible with the volumes from the Interactive Brokers plugin,
but
> can't even get the old version to work correctly anymore.  Anyone
know
> what the problem might be?  TIA.
>
> a=z

Looks like a new variable, QuoteTracker server IP, has been added to
the new QT dll - so maybe can just add this to the "Globals" typedef
CArray thing-a-ma-widget :-)  If it works will report back here
promptly.  If not will just go to plan B.

a=z